Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Português | 日本語ž | 한국어 | 中文­

Bookmark this site: BlinkList blogmarks del.icio.us digg Fark Furl Ma.gnolia NewsVine OkNotizie Reddit Shadows Simpy Spurl Segnalo TailRank Technorati YahooMyWeb

Erotic Masturbation and Genital Massage Techniques

Monday, May 08, 2006

Every man's dream

What every man wants in the morning:

"I often wake up before hubby in the morning to find his cock big and hard although he is still asleep. I am a total slut so cannot resist taking his head and a lot of the rest in my mouth, he eventually waking up to the joy of shooting his cum down my throat! If he has fucked me the night before then there won't be much cum in his balls in the morning but enough for a quickie 'bj' and little taster for me and something erotic to set him up for his busy day. We are both early fifties and I hope I am giving hubby the same early morning suck off in ten years time! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






Herbals Pro Natural Supplements