Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Português | 日本語ž | 한국어 | 中文­

Bookmark this site: BlinkList blogmarks del.icio.us digg Fark Furl Ma.gnolia NewsVine OkNotizie Reddit Shadows Simpy Spurl Segnalo TailRank Technorati YahooMyWeb

Erotic Masturbation and Genital Massage Techniques

Friday, May 19, 2006

Hair On Your Balls Can Be A Prickly Problem

Do women prefer shaved balls?:
"I have been shaving my balls and shaft for about a year and a half. Being of Italian heritage, I do have plenty of hair everywhere with especially thick hair in the pubic area. I've found that using a good shaving cream w/moisturizers is vital for getting a close shave which has helped me avoid the uncomfortable daily stubble. I have had success w/ a brand called 'Kiss My Face' found in larger grocery stores and health food/vitamin shops. You may want to try some different brands. I can get away with shaving every other day, sometimes longer before the stubble reappears. The other thing I've noticed, is that the return growth has seemed to be slowing down, though this is an opposite result from shaving which usually thickens hair and speeds up return growth....?!

My wife has commented on more than one occassion how she likes the soft feel of my shaven balls, which is a turn on for her. And if it turns her on, it turns me on! "

1 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

I am hoping to try Ultra Hair Away on my balls as I think sucking hairy balls is a turn-off for women. Anyone wants to comment on this?

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






Herbals Pro Natural Supplements