Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Português | 日本語ž | 한국어 | 中文­

Bookmark this site: BlinkList blogmarks del.icio.us digg Fark Furl Ma.gnolia NewsVine OkNotizie Reddit Shadows Simpy Spurl Segnalo TailRank Technorati YahooMyWeb

Erotic Masturbation and Genital Massage Techniques

Friday, May 19, 2006

Testimonials - SizeGenetics and Volume Pills

Female Testimonial for Size Genetics:
"The volume pillz worked right away cuz after that first week he blew like old faithful! haha I had told him I wanted to go and get a facial the next day and he gave me one that night [yea, yea that was lame ]. i love to feel his cock all lubed up and sliding through my hands so i put my head on his tummy and watch his weiner while i stroke it. I can usually watch him cum and it's safe! the pills box should say CAUTION LADIES: WEAR EYE PROTECTION ha ha ha! So that's the pills. They should call them cum gushers. So i kno i said no size increases. but his magic stick is fuller and harder for sure.

He was always hard, but WOW! His penis is solid hard and his head is much fuller as a result of the pro solution pills extra strength. Besides surprising me with a massive blast on the face I notice his cum is more pearly and its more silky than sticky! And thanks to volume pills I feel my man cummin inside of me. I used to always be able to feel the contractions as he pumped his load into me, but never felt the actual spray of cum shootin into me. Now I do. I get more excited during sex which makes it more pleasurable for me. His orgasms last longer which means his pleasure lasts longer. "

Get the complete package Size Genetics here...

1 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

I use Semenax as my wife enjoys seeing me ejaculate as she jacks me off occasionally. Yes, she hates it too when my cum gets into her eyes.. says it stings. I don't know why but I think she gets off too when she sees my cum spurts up close. I find that Semenax and Volume Pills does help to increase my ejaculate tremendously and usually I end up wetting the bedsheets a lot...

You can get Semenax here.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






Herbals Pro Natural Supplements